Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 16, 2013

Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye's chemistry







Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye's chemistry put to the test during filming of their first meeting on 'Heirs'
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye showed their chemistry with their electrifying eye contact during the filming of their first meeting on 'Heirs'!

The still cuts show Lee Min Ho playing the cool guy as he nonchalantly puts his arm around Park Shin Hye, who looks up at him with surprise. The two also share eye-contact in another scene, hinting at their love story that will unfold as the drama progresses.

Looking back on the filming session, Lee Min Ho shared, "I'm enjoying working with a writer, director, actors, producers as well as staff who I respect. Like the title 'Heirs', I will continue to work hard and take responsibility to show a good production for viewers."

Park Shin Hye also added, "In order to tune into my character Cha Eun Sang, I've read the script multiple times and paid attention to the quality of my outfits and props while filming. In order to express more detailed emotions, I sought the advice of the director and I am doing my best so that Eun Sang can enter the viewers' hearts. I ask for your love and support for 'Heirs'."

Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook
Photos: credit to TopstarNews

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads