Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kim Woo Bin: “Lee Min Ho Has the Better Face but I Have the Better Body”


Kim Woo Bin was a guest on the radio show “Shindong’s Shim Shim Tapa” on September 3, and while there, the actor talked about his upcoming drama “The Heirs.”

He mentioned Lee Min Ho, the lead actor of the drama while talking about “The Heirs.” Kim Woo Bin complimented his colleague saying, “Lee Min Ho is the best looking actor out of all the actors in the drama. He is truly “boy over flowers.”

MC Shindong of Super Junior asked Kim Woo Bin, “Have you honestly ever thought you looked better than Lee Min Ho?” Kim Woo Bin replied, “I am surprised every morning when I look at the mirror. I can’t believe I am able to be an actor with this face.” Kim Woo Bin continued, “If I have to say it, Lee Min ho has the better face but I have the better body.”

Unfortunately, this question was asked while Kim Woo Bin was being tested by a toy lie detector and the result of the test said that Kim Woo Bin was lying, bringing laughter to the program. Kim Woo Bin was forced to say, “I guess I think I am better looking than Lee Min Ho.”

Kim Woo Bin is joined by Lee Min Ho, Park Shin HyeChoi Jin Hyukf(x)’s KrystalZE:A’s Park Hyung SikKang Ha Neul, and CNBlue‘s Kang Min Hyuk. The drama is set to premiere October 9 with a run of 20 episodes.

What do you guys think? I would say our Min Ho sshi has a great body and pretty face as well!!! NO DOUBT about that!!

Credit to  http://bit.ly/13c4vKp

Kim Woo Bin Shim Shim Tapa

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads