Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Heirs - Episode 1 Recap (rough)

Thanks to:
Read more at http://joonni.com/2013/10/09/recap-the-heirs-episode-1/



 

Episode 1

Scenes of Californian beach. Tan is surfing and enjoying the beach. Kim Tan’s smile and talking to his friends in English. Lee Minho half-naked.

The day I left to go study abroad, hyung’s words were short and truthful. Just play around. Don’t study to hard. Just play. That is what rich people do. No dreams. Don’t come back.

Realized at the moment I am being exiled. Hyung is taking back the things I am going to inherit.
Asked by blond friend if he hates his family. Tan says,

YD bullying another student with baseball. Groupie makes a joke and YD immediately turns.  The bullied kid becomes the bully. Your life will continue to be like this in the future because we will become your employer in the future. Bullied kid gets angry and YD laughs. You are poor but you have pride? Just take care of your body. YG laughs and leaves. Other kids continue the bully. Let’s see when school starts.

YD checking out new motorcycle.  ES comes with pizza delivery.  The guy keeps hitting on her but all she wants is the money. She calls police to report but they stop here. She leaves with the money. YD notices her.

ES working at café now.

CY is at the café. She asks when did you come. CY 30 minutes ago. He hands her an umbrella. It’s going to rain about the time you go home. ES: what about your girlfriend. CY covers his head with jacket: like a movie.

BN shows up telling CY to lower his eyes. CY is leaving tomorrow. He is about to tell ES but BN blocks him.

BN: I hate ES. BN is jealous that ES knows about CY’s childhood.  CY: she is just a friend.
ES is on the phone to sister on answer machine. Sister lives with boyfriend in America. Supposedly in college there.

It starts to rain but the umbrella doesn’t work. ES notices the dreamcatcher in the window. It sparkles and at that moment, the umbrella opens.

CY came home to eat with dad. Dad jokes that CY is ruining his night. CY gives information about the curry.

CY didn’t tell ES that he is going to language study. He asks about work.
ES’s mom working at Kim’s house. She can’t speak. Younger lady of the house is on the edge because her son in America is not answering the phone. ES’s mom communicates by writing on notepad.

Kim Won is home. He wants his room cleaned again. He ignores Tan’s mom. She pretends to be a lady. ES’s mom: you are concubine regardless.

ES’s mom brings food from Kim’s house. ES is angry. Are we a dump? She is angry at her sister. Mom hands account book. Mom wants to send all the money to sister. It’s 8,300,000. Mom says ES’s sister is marrying.

Esther is remarrying. Ra hael  is not pleased. You just divorced dad!

ES wants to know about sis’s fiancé. Will she send airplane? ES tells mom to text, not sign outside. Mom says we are flaw ES is how are we a flaw? What did we suffer after she ran away.

Esther is marring YD’s dad. The kids look sarcastic and unhappy. YD wants to leave but dad tells him to sit. YD says he has an appointment. YD gets slapped. YD: now I can’t really sit since I lost face

DW: Rahael is like you.
Esther: YD is like your ex-wife.
Rahael: I am engaged to Kim Tan. You would become brother in law with Tan. I hate this wedding as much as you.
YD: I don’t hate it.  Marriage is a merger here. Who will get the Empire Group’s stock that your mother has in the end? He sneers.

ES washes dishes. She looks at the piles of dishes with food left over and forces back her tears.
Guy gives her salary. ARen’t you going to go on vacation.

 

I plan to go to Us. Never come back. Sis marrying is that she is staying there forever. If that happens, I am going to be washing dishes all my life. I’ve been thinking this since eight.

ES at bank. She tells mom she will go and come back. Give her the money. ES made the passport. ES’s mom just nods.

ES puts notebooks with marker in drawer. She reads her mom’s other notebooks and it is full of ma’am, asking and saying sorry. She is trying to learn English.

ES writes in notebook I’m sorry mom.

She packs the other pad in her backpack. I will come back after I’ve succeed. ES cries silently in her room.

Esther asks Rahael why she is going to the US herself.
RH still wants mom to not marry. Esther threatens to take her out of family.
Tan I will eat all the almond I want. Should I rebel.
Tan ignores call from Rahael. He just goes out to play.

LAX. ES tell herself to be confident. She once placed 13th in the whole school. She practices her English.
RH on the phone telling whoever that Tan is here. Of course she is not alone. She describes someone which ES sees doesn’t match. RH notices ES eavesdropping.

RH: Why did you laugh at me?

ES pretends to be Japanese but RH won’t be fooled. Why did you laugh? ES you’re conversation described something different. ES says I wasn’t laughing but empathizing since I wasn’t the only one unwelcomed here.

Beach again and more surfing by guy who is obviously not LMH. ROFLMAO.

 

ES: I have truly arrived. She looks at her own breasts. She sees Tan and girl and thinks, there are a lot of fortunate people.

Tan’s engrish. He is not going to the party.

ES is has arrived at a house. But her sister isn’t there. Guy recognizes ES. Other girl there. ES find out her sister lied about everything. School, marriage.

Tan is at the diner at the beach. Writing something. Sis asks what do you write everyday. Tan says homework. Sis, you don’t look at it. Tan: it’s my way of rebelling.

Tan: when I am writing, I think I am thinking. What my brother told me not to do.

Won is in a meeting. The premium mall is not doing well. Guy wants to spend more money on advertisement. Secretary Yoon says the CEO knows about the loss. Won is angry the CEO knows how badly he is doing.

Tan sees ES with suitcase looking at the diner. Guy tips Stella and TAN sees ES crying, angry at her sister. Tan doesn’t his eyes off her. Stella sees ES.

 
Sis: why are you here? Where is mom?
ES: mom? You care? If I called before I came, would you have showed me something different? What are the lies? You’re crazy!
Sis just digs for suitcase for money.
ES: I’m being punished for leaving mom. You were my hope, my dream.
Sis: sorry, but just this once.

ES tries to stop sis from taking money. Mom suffered for that money. Sis runs away. ES can’t keep chasing her because of her suitcase. She comes back. Let me go with you! She cries. Tan watches.
Surfer dude comes being annoying. He steals something from ES. Tan screams, it is not drugs!
Jay falls and has allergic reaction to the mix.

ES and Tan bicker. Tan is angry he has to get involved. ES is at a loss for words.
ES explaining to cop it is not drug.

Tan comes to rescue: It’s okay baby. She is my girlfriend. Cop knows Tan. He is going to analyze the powder. Until the results come out, takes ES passport.

 

Tan asks why she is speaking banmal to him. She saw she is the same age. Cellphone please. I will pay you.

Tan says your sister won’t answer you. ES realizes he saw. Can you take me to her house? I will pay you.

Tan: you try to pay for everything. ES: Because I’m afraid you’ll leave. I’m asking you then.
Tan drives her to her sis’ house. ES: I will call you three times throughout the day to ask about the passport.

Nobody opens the door. Thank god Tan didn’t leave.

ES says she will wait until someone comes. Tan says you think a woman who ran away with money will come back. ES: she will come. Tan: fine, then wait.

ES leaves the house. Tan has come back. He stops his car by her. “Do you want to go to my house?”

 

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads