Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How Well Do You Know Lee Min Ho?


 
As the main star in some of the most popular Korean dramas of all time, including the currently airing Kdrama, Heirs, everybody knows Lee Min Ho. But do you really know him? Put your knowledge to the test by taking this quiz that proves whether or not you can truly call yourself a Lee Min Ho fan.

Read full here ➡️http://www.dramafever.com/news/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-lee-min-ho/

I have already done the quiz myself? Guess what? I got 10 points!! HooHoo!!

 10 Points : Min Ho's WIFE- Look at you, you little stalker! But I can't blame you: true love is true love. You now have the right to post the following meme on your Facebook or Twitter, just don't be surprised if you're attacked by a million fangirls: 


Try it, it's fun!! Trust me!! 
Do share with me your points later..

Photo: credit to owner 

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads