Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Inheritors - D-DAY


All Minoz..are you excited for tonight premiere of The Inheritors? The pilot episode will aired at 10.00 pm (Korean time). 
  
Where to watch this drama? You guys can check a few Korean drama website such as Dramafever, Viki, GoodDrama and EP Drama.
 
Reading the comments and plea from Lee Min Ho and the directors of Heirs during the press conference to not compare Heirs with BOF, I will clear my mind by not comparing both drama tonight. I want to accept Heirs as it is. 

After reading their comment, I watched all the teaser again, I have to admit that Kim Tan's character is definitely different than Jun Pyo's. Kim Tan had sadness in hiss eyes,  lack of love from his mother and hyung I guess. 

Of course Min Ho does not disappoint me from his professional acting skills. .

Well, enjoy the show tonight and do keep visiting my blog for the recap.

Photo: credit to owner

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads