Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Heirs - Episode 5 Preview

Ji Sook to Tan: “You’re all grown now, kicking out your brother as soon as you arrive.”
Eun Sang to Rachel: “Don’t move.” She takes Rachel’s name tag. Rachel: “What are you doing? Are you crazy?” ES to R: “I’m taking your name tag. If you want to get it back, call me.”
Young Do to Eun Sang: “This is your number?”
YD to ES: “To get your number, I am even doing (I can’t understand Woobin. I think he is saying ‘I am even making a Euro transaction’).”
Tan: “Because I became interested.”
ES: “Right. So why?”
Tan: “Because you’re pretty.”
Tan: “You won’t leave my head!” I'm feeling like dying..
ES: “School or what not, let’s leave this room and not live hiding like we are sinners.”
YD: “I didn’t introduce you. Starting today, you are mine.”
HS: In the school of satans, the lucifers have arrived.
Tan: “I missed you, friend
Video: credit to owner

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads