Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Heirs - Preview Episode 6

The video preview for Episode 6 has not been uploaded yet..but here's the sneak peak..

Heirs preview


CY: In this place, there is a strict rank.
ES: Rank?
MS: Who’s side is our ES on?
Tan: Why don’t you sit somewhere else.
YD: Now I feel like eating.
YD with aegyo: Eat a lot, transfer student.

 
Tan: Transfer back to your old school.
R: You arrogant b*ch. Don’t let your name and Tan’s come from other kids’ mouths as a set.
ES: You may not believe me but I want the same thing.
Tan: Did you cry?
ES: Can you pretend that you don’t know me?
Tan: Stay next to me.
Tan’s dad: This is my second child.
Tan: I didn’t come here on purpose.
Won: See what happens when you move without knowing anything.
JS to KA: Don’t you know that you and I can’t be seen together?
KA: Am I Rapunzel?
YD: This is your chance to leave before the words “Only being the child of mistress…” come out of my mouth.


Tan: There is no more hope for us being friends.

Credit to:  http://joonni.com/2013/10/23/recap-the-heirs-episode-5/
Photo: credit to owner

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads