Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Heirs - Episode 7 Preview

Embedded image permalink

R: What are we taking?
Esther: A family photo.
YD: I may not be able to break up the engagement, but I can break up the photo shoot.
R: I am a crazy b**tch for believing you.
YD: You’re going to get curse stains on your expensive dress.
JS: We’re very sorry.
YD: I’m not going to press charges. Don’t worry.
JS: If you’re going to do this, transfer to another school.
Yoon: Why did you send ES to Jeguk High?
Dad: She will be told by a hundred people why she shouldn’t keep Tan close to her.
ES to Tan: Hello (in formal speak.)
Tan: Are you rebelling?
MS: What have you been thinking about?
YD: Cha Eun Sang.
MS: Why are you thinking about the upstart (nouveau rich)?
YD: I’m also thinking about why I would be thinking about that upstart.
Tan: How many times do I have to tell you to be careful of Choi Young Do?!
ES: He said he wanted to protect me.
Tan: That’s a threat. That is!

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads