Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Where is Lee Min Ho?

12th January 2014
I am sure everyone is curious why isn't there any photos of Lee Min Ho touching down in Seoul. Usually by this time, there are tons of photos of him at the airport..I am curious too!! I am more worried than curious honestly..
A fellow minoz friend of mine told me that Min Ho might went somewhere else..A vacation maybe..If it's true good for him..He really deserved one after all his hard work last year and before the movie Gangnam Blues start shooting in March..
But the thing is..where is he??? Hope he is fine..will update if I got any latest news..

13th January 2014 
I read from some sources saying that Lee Min Ho actually changed flight in Beijing and spend the night at the airport hotel. Why??? I have no clue as well....let's just wait until there's a reliable news to clear all the curiosity and anxiety of us..

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads