Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 23, 2014

"Lift up and down like this?"… Lee Min Ho, performance that is almost wicked


Hello~ This is actor Lee Min Ho. How have everyone been doing? It seems like I think I am sending messages of greeting in a long time after the end-of-the year awards ceremony. I started a special project after the drama was over. I am writing because I wanted to show it vividly to the readers of ‘STARCAST’.
On January 18th, I held the global tour ‘My Everything’ encore concert at Olympics Park Handball stadium in Olympics Park located in Bangee-dong, Seoul. Even with the weather below zero, 5000 fans, including Korea, from Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Turkey and so on have come. I am really grateful.
I can say that this is a time like one winter night’s dream. I cannot forget about abundant touching feeling of that day. I guess it would be the same with ‘Minoz’ who attended the concert right? So, I have prepared. These are the best ‘5’ moments that I picked myself. Should we feel that moment again?   
Best 1. Singing Lee Min Ho
The most memorable moment was when I was singing in front of the fans. I was so nervous before going up on the stage. I was worried that I might sing out of tune, but my mind got relaxed once when I went up on the stage. They are no doubt devilish ‘Minoz’.
In this performance, I sang various songs from the songs listed in my album to my favorite songs. Starting from the performance title song ‘Everything’, I sang ‘Painful Love’, the sound track for ‘The Inheritors’, and ‘Pieces of Love’ and so on. There was a little bit of crisis (?) that came when singing my favorite song ‘Last Love’ by Kim Bum Soo but I wrapped up with all my effort.   
"You are the only owner in my mind~" (Everything)
You are so precious to me~" (You & I)
"Do I look like an idol group member?"
Best 2. Cutie Lee Min Ho
I also could not leave out the talk time with ‘Minoz’. I have prepared what is called ‘Min Ho’s marble’ to communicate with the fans much closer. I think I left a dark history at this point. I did the cutie player dance with the request from the fans and I was even more nervous than the time when I was singing.
I also remember having conversations with the fans as if talking to friends. They laughed when I said I like latte and I am good at cooking ramen. On this day, the host Hong In Gyu asked me to show my tongue and luckily, I was able to deal with that situation by saying that I will upload ‘sticking the tongue out picture’ later.   
"I have kept my promise"
In Gyu, did you look at sticking the tongue out picture?"
"I even took a picture together with In Gyu"
Best 3. Dancing Lee Min Ho
I even showed my dance skills that I have been saving. It was probably the time in which ‘Minoz’ went most fanatic. I danced high level (?) dance move in ‘Love Motion’ and ‘My Little Princess’. I especially tried hard on the wave dance move… Did I do well?
Oh! It looked like I was not watching but I was watching everything. The dance ability of the fans were also pretty good. They were good at shaking their waists. For me, I gave 100% effort, but I think you guys are naturally talented. I have a memory of having so much fun when dancing together~   
Should I show some of my dance ability?"
"Do you guys want it? Everyone, waist dance~"
Best 4. Training Lee Min Ho
There was also ‘Find an ideal type’ game. It was the time when I look for my ideal type among the fans. Do you guys remember my ideal type? It is a woman with long straight hair, acting charming, high heels and who has the movie tickets she watched for one week.
There was only one ideal type among the fans. I made her to come up to the stage and I gave her a necklace. I even gave a hug from the back. To another fan, I said ‘Do I like you’, the most famous line in ‘The Inheritors’. My skill of training is similar to that of members in idol groups right? 
Best 5. Interacting Lee Min Ho
The one that I liked most in this tour was the close interaction with the crowd. We have set up 360 degrees rotating stage in the center to stand closer to the fans as much as possible. We even set up giant screens in each of the directions of east, west, north and south. We have prepared thoroughly so that the fans can interact with me wherever they are.
Because of that, I was able to hold the hands of the fans. I held the hands of the crowds one by one and greeted them when I was running on the stage. The fans were also welcoming me with signs that they put in a lot of effort to make. My mind was so touched and I got the warm energy.
Then, should we look at our ‘Minoz’?
This is it for the best of ‘Everything’ performance that I have prepared. Did everyone enjoy it? I hope that people who saw the performance think once again about the memories. I hope that the fans who sadly could not make it enjoy the concert through the pictures.
Now, I am planning to go straight to filming the movie. I am expecting to show another kind of charm through ‘Land gate, Gangnam 1970’. You guys will be able to see Lee Min Ho who is completely different from before in this movie. Please wait until then~.
Written by=Lee Min Ho
Edited by=Kim Su Ji (Dispatch)
Pictures=Starhaus Entertainment

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads