Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 30, 2014

150,000..Thanks All


Lee Min Ho - My Everything has reached 150,000 mark for number of page views today and I just wanted to thank everyone who has visited, read and contributed to this incredible hits, do know that I am very grateful.


I know that this number is petty compared to other mainstream blogs of Min Ho, but when I started this blog May 2013, the thought of that if only 100 people would read and browsed, it is a huge achievement for me. I am not a good writer or blogger but just wanna share the same interest and latest info with all of you regarding Min Ho's activities and news.


I am very grateful for your visits and comments. It all started as a hobby and my personal appreciation to our prince, Lee Min Ho and I am very happy that this blog received many loved from all Minoz from all over the world. Through this blog also I found some new friends and that's really makes me happy.


Many..many thanks again..

Photos: credit as tagged

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads