Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lee Min Ho's Interview with 8 Days Magazine


8 DAYS – You’ve done countless interviews in your career. What’s one question you dislike getting asked?

LMH: I don’t have any particular questions that I dislike getting asked. Sometimes, the journalists ask questions that I’ve never thought about. That‘s when I got caught off-guard. However, those questions are fun and sometimes helpful as it does help me to reflect one thing that I did not think about before.

8 DAYS – Is there anything you wished you hadn’t said in past interviews?

LMH: I feel sorry when my answers get misunderstood. I can’t think of a particular example now, but when something like that happens again, I’ll remember this moment where I’ve been asked about the situation.

8 DAYS – If the roles were reversed and you could interview a reporter, what would you ask?

LMH: When you interview your idols, how do you conduct (yourself) professionally? I think the job of a reporter requires extreme professionalism. It’ll be interesting to hear the reporter’s point of view!
 
8 DAYS- What if you had to interview yourself?

LMH: It could be fun to follow a day of my daily routine at the filming of a drama, TV commercial or a movie. It may not be so special to me but could be interesting to fans. I’d probably dig more of Lee Min Ho’s past and present through his acting career. It could give me a chance to look a myself and my goals objectively and reflect upon how much I’ve matured mentally and achieved my dreams.

8 DAYS – How do you fell when you read reviews about your performances, good or bad?

LMH: I keep an open mind and will make a mental note of the good points and improve on any negative points. It is through feedback that I’m able to constantly improve.

8 DAYS- If you could be un-famous for a week, where would you go and what would you do?

LMH: I hope to spend some time with my family and friends, enjoying nice weather and scenery. I haven’t had a chance to travel for leisure, even though I’m frequently overseas for work. I was in California for the shoot of The Inheritors and it’s a pretty place that I’d love to visit again.

8 DAYS – You’ve been nicknamed Long Legged Oppa, Chemistry God and Honey Eyes. Of the three, um, interesting monikers, which do you like the least?

LMH: All these nicknames are adorable! I think those who came up with these names have a very good sense of humour. Every time I do a movie or a drama, my fans give me new nicknames, I get closer to my fans when they call me by these endearing names.

8 DAYS- Growing up, which Celebs were you a fan of? What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for your idols?

LMH: The most active thing I did was go for the movies to watch my favorite actors. I loved movies and music but can’t remember being anyone’s fan. I played more soccer in the field and games on the computer.

8 DAYS- What are the most valuable lessons you’ve learnt about fame?

LMH: I’m very appreciative for all the good reviews, my supporting fans, everyone I meet, and all those wonderful experiences I’ve had. I’ve learnt it’s important to never forget the mindset I had at the beginning of my career, especially when I’m falling down.

Contents are from this source link with all credits mentioned--> http://forevernoona.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/interview-8-days-magazine-with-lee-min-ho/


No comments:

Nuffnang Ads