Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 23, 2014

Lee Min Ho's Message to Rabbit

Owh!! I am so touched..crying a river....another reason to love you Min Ho sshi..such a one of a kind idol..who treasures his fans..I'm pretty sure she is happy up there..

Lee Min Ho updated his Facebook and Twitter account a while ago..with this message a Korean Minoz photographer by the name "Rabbit" who just passed away yesterday..

"I will keep remembering you.

 I feel sorry for not giving hope til the end.

I will be an actor who will make more people keep dreaming and will keep giving hope and happiness for the love you have given to me for 5 years. 

Hope you will be happy up there."

당신을 기억합니다. 끝까지 당신에게 희망이 되어주지 못한 거 같아 미안합니다.
5년간 당신이 내게 준 사랑만큼 앞으로 더 많은 이들에게 꿈과 희망 행복을 줄 수 있는 배우가 되겠습니다.
그곳에서도 늘 행복하길 바랍니다.


No comments:

Nuffnang Ads