Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Heirs - Episode 18 Review

Annyeong from Korea..After having hardship lising Eun Sang..now Kim Tan is finally smiling again...yeay!!

Let's start. .

The two boys are fighting..Tan said to Young Do.."you can have her"..but Young Do is mad..I can't do it Young Do ah..poor boy..

Tan reached home in a messed. Won was there talking to dad. won went to Tan's Room..tissue with blood..he wants to take him to the hospital but Tan refused. "I think I'm dying. Please send me to US. Please save me..again..poor boy..

Eun Sang read her SNS account. Tan had posted a few messages to her.."I will find you no matter where you are". She deleted all his messages while crying.  Tan noticed as well.

Young Do went to Eun Sang's house. She's not there. He met Eun Sang's mom. She cooked him food and told Young Do that Eun Sang went to Seoul for school matter. Young Do feel moved by mom's gesture and warmth. Mom asked if he is Eun Sang's classmate. He replied "I like her"..another poor boy..

Eun Sang met Kim Tan's dad. He was angry at her..Eun Sang said.."Tan was warm. Honest ...kind person and she still likes him"..

Eun Sang is at the Dream Catcher's shop. Tan also arrived. They stare at each other and just walks pass by each other away..Tan continue to walk but stop. He turned around and went back to the shop. He then follow Eun Sang to the bus stop and followed her home.

Tan is walking silently behind Eun Sang at her home town. Eun Sang ignored him at just entered her house but later changed her mind..she rushes out looking for Tan. No sign of him. She turn back. He's there!! Tan "why did you look for me"? Eun Sang "don't talk to me". Tan back hugged her..saying he can't let her go. .what are you going to do he asked her..she just broke down. ..

Young Do saw his mom message to him at the restaurant"Are you doing well, Young Do"?

Kim Won ang Hyun Joo are sleeping together.  Things are going well for them this meantime.

Kim Won went to meet Eun Sang at the book store. He said that Tan is in a messed because of her. "Are you coming back? He persuaded her to return to Tan.

Back home. .Won met Tan at the wine cellar. He took a letter Eun Sang left Tan ang gave him...it goes..
From Eun Sang
To Tan
The summer we met..
That place was hot but cold at night..
I liked you..
Sorry..I ran away..
Sorry I lied ro you...
Sorry I didn't wait for you at home..
Tan who is my misfortunes savior..
I am disaapering like a dream..
In the dream..I was happy to meet you..Kim Tan..ouch...I am crying here..

Tan was sitting at the bench at school. Eun Sang walks bt and sit besides him..Tan was shocked to see her..
"Annyeong Kim Tan..do you studied well? I didn't"..
Tan: "Is it really you"?
ES: "what happened to your face"?
Tan: "because you left me"
ES: "I came back and won't leave again"..
Tan hugged her tightly..

Exam time again. But this time both Tan and Young Do are taking it seriously.

Young Do and Eun Sang are having noodle together..he decided to dumped her..
ES: "can't we be friends"?
YD: I treat you as a girl from the start and currently. .and my first love..and left. .ooo..poor boy again...

Eun Sang and Tan are spending the night together at Myung Soo's place.  Tan told her how miserable he was when she left her and warned her not to leave him again...Eun Sang just nod and hold his hand..

Kim Tan's mom decided to leave dad. She is ready to face the real sky..dad hesitates. .instead he decided to send her to US. She refused and ran away. She looked and called for Tan at the school but no reply. Fortunately Young Do came by and rushed to tell Tan. He doesn't want Tan to ended like him. Young Do then imagined his mom came to the school looking for him in the past. He is back at the restaurant.  He answered his mom's message: "I am not okay.." really 2 poor boy..

Tan went home. He said to dad now that dad throw away his mom..he will be responsible towards her..good boy Tan..

Tan went to see Won. He was thankful and sorry to him for everything.  Won told him dad already prepared his birthday party.  And wished him "happy birthday". Tan smiled.

The students are also invited to the party. Tan was prepared in suit.  Did I told you how gorgeous he is? ? Superb!! So as Eun Sang. She us weraing a red dress. He told hervto be brave tonight. They reached the venue of the party. The reporters started taking their pictures..
Tan: are you nervous?
ES: ya
Tan: this might be hard..but still..move forward. .

End of Episode 18..

Photos : credit to the rightful owner

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads