Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 5, 2015

Re:Minho Seoul Journal

Hi all! Sorry for not updating for ages!

I was always on the move in Korea so can't find time to post updates.

I just returned home from Korea.

Here is my Korean journey journal.

I went to Korea on 31st December 2014. After 6 hours flight..I reached Min Ho's homeland. It was freezing cold. The temperature at that time was about -12°c. I came back to Malaysia on 5th January 2015.

My first stop was A Twosome Place located her my hotel. Min Ho's poster and standee was everywhere there! Feels like a dream seeing this place in front of my eyes. Great place to hang out with friends. Had a cup of coffee latte. It was very good.










The next day. I went to English village where they shooted Boys Over Flowers. It was in Paju. Only some scenes was shooted here. The rest was shooted at English Village Yangpyeong branch..owh so sad..went to the wrong branch..lol.








The next day we went to Lotte Dept Store in Jamsil where the Arena of Stars is located. For 10,000 Krw you can take photos and play interactive games with virtual Min Ho ssi. Lastly we were given a photo coupon to take photo with either the mannequin or the photo booth. It was fun...




















I have always wanna join and watch Lee Min Ho's concert in Seoul. It was one of my dream. I think he is more relax and cool in Korean concert..maybe because of his homeland.

First..the ticket...
Only korean minoz bearing Minoz ID can purchase the ticket via online. The ticket war was somewhere in November last year. A Korean Minoz friend helped me ti buy a ticket for me. Thanks sis..really appreciate your help.

The seat is random. Pretty much the good seat went to Korean minoz. Its understandable. For me..as long as I can attend the concert..it was a miracle!

On Saturday 3rd January 2015..the D-day. Went to Kintex in Ilsan via subway as early as 11.30 am. The journey took about 1 hour from Seoul.

The last stop for the global tour concert was great. As always Min Ho's was very cheerful and happy. We had a very good time and sweet memories to started the year with.






 






 
 
 
Lastly saw Min Ho Jeju Air standee at Incheon Airport..on my way back to Malaysia..waahhhhh so cute!  



Enjoy these photos that I captured during my few days in Seoul.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Nuffnang Ads