Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Innisfree Green Fiesta in Malaysia

Hi All...I know it's too late, but I still wanna post my journal regarding the above Innisfree event in Malaysia..

Saturday, 10th january 2015. It's Minho's first overseas event for the year 2015.

I arrived at the venue, Sheraton Imperial hotel at about 12.30 pm. Took my light lunch, I juz can't even finished my lunch, thinking of meeting Minho sshi later...

About 3.00 pm, we are invited to enter the venue. It was properly decorated with green theme. Everyone was awww with the atmosphere. Innisfree has really done a good job in managing this event..credit to them!!

We were introduced to Innisfree root, from Jeju Island Korea and the best selling product, the Green tea seed serum. Innisfree promised to open more outlets here in Malaysia such as in Penang and Johor Bahru. So, for those who lived outside Kuala Lumpur, worry no more. Innisfree is coming your way!!

Lee Min Ho appeared at about 4.00 pm, wearing blue suit. He's really cool and in good mood. He also assured that there will be a Re:Minho concert in Malaysia soon, so Malaysian Minoz, get ready!!

The event ended with a group welfie with our prince..

Enjoy my photos and Innisfree Malaysia photos for the above event

Thanks for reading

  


 

 

 

 

 

 


















No comments:

Nuffnang Ads