Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy 9th Debut Anniversary Lee Minho!

Happy 9th Debut Anniversary Lee Minho!

Actually Minho started his career as an actor in 2003 through KBS Drama, Sharp.

But not until 2009, he was recognized though via his character as Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers and it didn't stop there. 

No words to describe how much proud I am for you and as a Minoz. Today, pardon me..I will be a little cheesy and lovey dovey..hahaha..just bear with me..

I enjoyed every single seconds with you since these few years and I am very grateful for that. Thanks for always being there for all of us, thanks for donating on behalf of us, thanks for always taking care of us, thanks for singing for us, thanks for making us proud.

Minho ya...

Stay who you are
Be humble
We will always be one step behind you
We will always love and support you
Keep on smiling coz your smile is the reason for us to be happy
Be happy, coz your happiness is our happiness
Wishing your career as bright as your smile
For others, you may be just a person
For us, you are our everything

My Everything ~~

It's impossible for me to express
with the words of this earth
This overwhelming feeling
I keep on having for you
It's impossible to fathom
with the springs of this world
the endless love
that continue to grows
there is nobody in this world
that makes me smile and cry like you do
It's not like me at all but..
I want to live watching you, hearing you
I want to have you live within my heart
Look at me, come into my arms
You're my every, my everything
You're my everything
Love for you..


Please stay happy always, work hard, play hard but enjoy your quality time with your loved ones too..

Saranghaeyo!!

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads