Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lee Min Ho's Fashion - Part 2

When it comes to fashion, we can't deny Lee Min Ho's high fashion sense and it's only appropriate to give him an entry on his fashion post.

I loved everything he wears, give in the casual or formal. His airport fashion is always up to date...from Gucci to Burberry..he even looks better than the runway models..haha..a special thanks to his stylist though.

Here are some of his thought regarding this matter..

“I think any coat or jacket best fits me. Any series of monotone colors as well. I have a lot of clothes in black. My closet looks dark and dim. (laughs)” 

 “It’s not really a complex, but some clothes don’t fit me length wise so it’s hard to find something fitting. Some people would say, ‘Your height is your complex?’ But, there are a lot of times when I can’t wear clothes that I like.”


Let's dig through what brands he wears for his tops, jackets, and shoes in Heirs and off screen as well..





























Special thanks and credit to: Jominz Jeon FB and others as tagged

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads