Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lee Min Ho - "Song For You" Album

'Song For You" - The title of the album really fits it's purpose. What I understand from it is like he is singing for us - Minoz, only because of us, the album is released..lol

This second package album also is quite cheaper from the previous My Everything Album. I guessed since almost all the song in this album is short..about 3 minutes average for each song..but it's quite entertaining though..I enjoyed every song. If you noticed his voice also a bit different from the previous album..more matured but sweet..

This package, I ordered from Japan. Inside the album, there are the cute little notebook, the poster c/w lyrics and postcards and the special part is that, if you ordered from Japan, you can get free File Folder! Cute!


 



 





No comments:

Nuffnang Ads