Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Journey To Bench Fun Meet

Fun! Thrilled! Excitement! That's some of what I felt traveling to the sunny city of Manila to meet my Idol Lee Min Ho.

It's all started here..announcement from Bench for the promo mechanics. With help from Mari, a fellow Minoz from Philippines, my journey begins..


 

The mechanics works like this..you have to spend a sum of money to buy Bench products included the So In Love perfume to get the invites. I choose to spend 1,600 peso for patron invite.




Finally..I got the invites..I booked my flight and hotel...applied my annual leave and ready to meet my prince...but the thrill doesn't stop here..there's more process to go..

 

On 19th March 2014, I took off at 1.30 pm from KLIA and after 3 hours of flight for 2470 km from Malaysia to the Philippines... and reached Nino Aquino International Airport about 5.30 pm. There I met my new friend Mari. She's petite and sweet. She fetched me at the airport and settled my hotel check in.

I settled down at the hotel at about 8.30 pm and had a good rest...

The next day, as promised, Mari brought me to SM Mall to visit the Bench store..since I always envy her taking photos with Lee Min Ho's super poster there. And my dream came true!!



 I was smiling to my ears when I looked at these posters..can you imagine if only this poster is 'alive'? haha..can't  wait any longer..my first encounter with Lee Min Ho "the poster"..


Heh!! Me with Lee Min Ho 'the poster'...did some shopping at the Bench store..I can assured you that the price are affordable and the quality are at good standard..

Okay..back to reality...After received this invites, we have to queue up at Araneta Coliseum to change this invite to an entry ticket in order to join the Fun Meet. People already lining up since 10 pm the day before (Thursday) since it's a first come first serve basis seating or standing position.


Next day, it's Friday..the 21st..the day Min Ho arrived in the Philippines...we have decided to greet him at the airport...


Here is me with Mari and other Malaysian Minoz waiting for Min Ho at the immigration at the Airport.

Here comes our prince...sorry..didn't use my own photos..at first, I tried to snap a few photos of him..but unfortunately it's quite blurred as a result of me struggling between the airport guards and others..

I decided not to snap photos but just to look at him as he walked in front of us slowly with a gentle smile..he's getting more handsome from the last time I saw him last year...my heart was pounding and beating fast!! hahha...



After seeing him left the airport with his AUDI, we rushed back to Araneta .. luckily as a staff of a media company, my application for media passes was approved...and I get to enter the venue earlier than others and had a secured seat.


Here is where I'm seating that night..the MC's are practicing as I enter the venue..

Here are some of my personal photos I took during the fan meeting..Lee Min Ho was in good mood that night and smiling all the way. I had the time of my life thanks to my Idol..although these photos were not as high quality as the others but I treasured them as much as I loved Min Ho sshi..



















Overall, I had a good time in Manila. Meeting of other Minoz from Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and others..

Other photos: credit Joyful Minoz and Ladyboss

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads