Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Originality of Lee Min Ho 18 & 19th February 2017

I guess I made a perfect decision..even though it's last minute and struggling with the ticket..I managed to get a best seat..

Being there..the feeling..Aisshh..just can't be deccribe with words..knowing that this will be the last fan meeting..with a heavy heart I just stared at him through my lens with teary eyes..

And I even creid during our Minoz surpirse event; singing You & I and My Everything..vice versa..Min Ho also have teary eyes..I know it's hard for him to let us go..we have been holding on to him for 10 years..he just hoped that after these 2 years we will support him as today..that's for sure Min Ho ya..

Do enjoy these photos taken through my lens..





















No comments:

Nuffnang Ads