Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 22, 2015

Thank You for Being Born


First of all, I just wanna wish a very happy birthday to you Minho ya. Thank you for being born. You have been my inspiration, my laughter, my sadness. You brought us Minoz together as one. 

No matter how high the sky is, there is no limit..
No matter how deep the sea is, there is no boundaries
Fly to the moon and back..
we still love you!

Just a humble wish from me..Happy Birthday!


On this day, we thought we wanna surprised you, but you surprised us back with a lovely song written and sung by you..Thank you..



Read it...

I didn't know
Before we met
What it meant to be loved
I know it now
Because of you
Thanks to you
I'm a new man

In this moment, at this time
Just want it, just take it in

I don't know it all
If I;m even good enough to keep you strong
But I promise
To stay by your side, so lean on me

Only love overflows on the path we're on
Only a gentle breeze under our breath
Be happy, I mean that with all my heart
I simply want to give back for the love you've given

Time will pass but my heart longs for you, always
This warmth deep inside my heart
Is my stronghold
We'l always be together, you and I
For all eternity, as we are now

Listen to it..




His birthday message..



Translation:-

Hello
I'm Lee Minho
Thank you everyone who congratulated me. A lot of fans celebrate my birthday
I appreciate my fans (bow). The day is gloomy and sad because it is the last birthday of my twenties.
but I can have pleasures with you, my fans..
Thank you so much everybody, Please be happy. Thank you.

There you have it..a day worth waiting for..


Happy Birthday again..

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads