Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

An Unforgettable Moment With Lee Min Ho and OSIM uDiva

By now, I am pretty much sure all of you have known that Lee Min Ho is coming over to Malaysia this coming 28th September 2014.

Just wanna share with you all my journey these 5 weeks for this event..

First, OSIM released this teaser...


Hurmmm...something awesome??? What is it? Property of Minho? Is he coming over?? let's just wait for their announcement..

Then, they released this breaking news..


 OMG!!

For me, once I received the great news from OSIM, I was like..really? Cannot believe what I just read..I'm on cloud 9 that instant. I quickly messaged OSIM Malaysia and asked. They confirmed the news..i was jumping up and down...lol..

but...is the event for all? Who can enter? Is the ticket for sale?

Here is the answer...


Ahhhhh...it's a contest...Only 10 winners?? Oh my..this is hard...

To take photo...hurmmm.. be creative?? Not me! and I always suck in contest!!

Okay, never mind...let's be positive..let's try..Fighting!!

My 1st entry on week 1...


I went alone to the OSIM store...hurm..felt very embarrassed..and got the help from OSIM staff to take my photo...

My friends comment: NA...TOO STIFF...YOU LOOK LIKE A LIGHT POLE..LOL!!

RESULT: FAILED

My 2nd entry on week 2


Again, went alone..with the help of OSIM staff as well..

he told me.."any pose la sister"..me: okay bro!!

My friends comments: HUH! THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO??

Hmm...me: what do you expect?? I am not a model!!

RESULT: FAILED

My 3rd entry on Week 3


This time around, I dragged my friends to tag along! you all just know how to critics ya?? Let's see how you handle this..

Bribed them with Korean lunch and then, rushed to OSIM store...

Now, you guys tell me, how to pose..okay?

With the 2 photography director, this is the best photo as per their selection...with this light pole model!

Me: OKAY, Let's go for it!!!

RESULT: FAILED AGAIN....huwaaa!!



Wait!!! I have failed for 3 consecutive weeks...

Ottokke?? What can I do? Time flies very fast...

My 4th entry on Week 4


This time around, i was very serious about my entry..I was very determined..

I asked my dear friend, a graphic designer to do for me...

Based on his creativity, this is the result...

I was excited! Yeahhh..this is quite different from all the winners..maybe this is my luck!

Sent my entry right away...

Too bad...

OSIM rejected my entry....

Their reason..."The photo is too creatively photoshopped"...

It was not even displayed on the gallery at all..

I was devastated...frustrated..and disappointed...

Maybe it's not meant to be..It's okay..I accepted my fate.....


On 16th September 2014, in conjunction with Malaysia Day, OSIM announced that we can have free tickets? Huh!! FREE???




I rushed to the nearest OSIM Store...

Disappointed again.....

You have to spend RM 2,000 worth of OSIM products to get 1 FREE ticket.

If you buy OSIM uDiva, you will get 2 tickets...

Me: hmmm...no money..I'm broke!!

STILL NO HOPE!!


My last entry on Week 5


Since my 4th entry is considered too creative, hurmmm..let's be less creative...

I did this on my one..without anyone help...

My last bet..my last entry..my last hope....

RESULT: ALSO FAILED!!!

OH NOOOO!!!

No hope to meet Min Ho again up close...


And Yet, OSIM still considers our effort and gave chance to 30 lucky entries...
 

The top 3 winner who got the MOST LIKES in 2 days period on Facebook will received 2 tickets to the events..

Luckily, I was one of the lucky 30 participant...with this entry..


 Now..I leave it on your hands..the facebook readers...I have made my effort..

I will accept what ever decision you all decide...PERIOD.

That is my experienced during this 5 weeks..it was a nerve breaking 5 weeks!!

 Now, I am still waiting for the results..HOPE I WILL WIN!!

FIGHTING!!

Thanks to all Minoz that have helped me to click the LIKE button! Every click is important..I am very touched with your support and really appreciate it..

Thanks again..

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads