Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Actor Lee Min Ho Reveals That He Has No Time to Date Due to His Busy Schedule


On August 8, Hallyu star and actor Lee Min Ho attended a promotional event for LG G3 in Beijing, China.

During the event, the MC asked Lee Min Ho a question in regard to his dating life, which many fans were curious about. In response to the question, the actor confessed, “I’m so busy that I don’t have any time to date.

I actually have no thoughts of wanting to at all. I think I will want to date when I start feeling lonely, despite having a lot of people around me. For now, I want to get a lot of rest when I have [free] time.”
Lee Min Ho added jokingly, “I have so much work that, even if I did have a girlfriend, [she] would probably run away.”

The actor also revealed his future acting plans overseas: “I think it would be very fun to film a drama in another country. If given the opportunity, I would like to do a Korea-China co-production.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho, who is currently filming for new movie “Gangnam Blues,” will be opening up a global tour ‘Re:Minho’ starting in September, in order to meet his domestic and international fans.

Credit link:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/09/actor-lee-min-ho-reveals-that-he-has-no-time-to-date-due-to-his-busy-schedule/.U-XKY_nN0tE.twitter

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads