Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Born Day Min Ho!!

Annyeong Min Ho ssi..

A very happy birthday to you Min Ho ssi... I just wish you all the very best in your life and in your career, will always love and support you...

Here's my video shoutout for your birthday...#happy28thbirthdayleeminho

Thank You For Being Born - Vixx 

You probably hates me all day
You still don't know me, stupid
Your birthday only comes once a year

How could I forget?
I'm sorry I couldn't express my heart for all this time
I guess I was too shy to say I Love You
Will you close your eyes?

Congratulations, Happy Birthday to my love
Even after 10 years
It'll be like only one day has passed
I won't change
I'll make your heart race everyday
I promise you
Thank you so much
Thank you for my love
For being born today
For coming to me
Meeting you was a great fortune in my life
Now
Blow out the candles, my love

The only thing I can do is to love you even more
There might be times where I hurt you
But please know this 1 thing
Just like always
Just like now
I love you, you're everything to me
It still feel like a dream
An angel
is looking at me and smiling like this

Even if I yell I love you endlessly
It's not enough
Lonely and hard days won't be scary if we're together
I'll give you things that always overflow
Thank you so much
Thank you for my love
For being born
and for being by my side

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads