Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lee Min Ho's Message to Minoz Japan

Screen caps from Lee Min Ho's message to Minoz thanking them for attending the Encore Concert

Photos: credit as tagged



Hello Minoz Japan, I’m Lee Minho.

I had a hoarse voice.

The concert was a pleasant atmosphere generally.

It was good that I was able to watch the happy face of all of you.

Thank you for supporting and I am able to end the concert safely.

I will concentrate on movie filming from April to August or September when I am back to Korea.

I will make effort so that a wonderful figure is shown in the movie to all of you. Once it is over, I want to meet all of you as soon as possible.

Thank you. Please be well and happy always until we meet the next time.















No comments:

Nuffnang Ads