Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 1, 2013

Q&A

Recaps of the Q&A Session:-
  • MC - Please say hi to your fans. Min Ho - Apa Khabar? I missed you guys!! I hope you guys look forward for tonight's concert.
  • MC- Any Malaysian foods that you tried? Min Ho - I liked nasi goreng & nasi lemak (his pronunciation is very cute!!)
  • MC - Any impressive thing about Malaysia? Min Ho - I came here 3 years ago and I have been missing here so much. Last time my schedule was  very tight, this time if i have the time I want to go to Bukit Bintang and Redang Island. 
  • MC - Your album, My Everything, what does it means to you? Min Ho - I have been wanting to have an album dedicated for my fans only, so this year I find some time to do it ^^"My Everything" reminds him of the fans.
  • MC - What do you think of Malaysians fans? Min Ho - Malaysians fans are very shy yet passionate
  •  The "Secret World" of Min Ho...
  • Q - What would you do when you are in bad mood? Min Ho - I will sleep until my eyes twinkled. 
  • Q - If not a model or actor, what would you be now? Min Ho - A football player, now not as good as middle school.
  • Q - Any bad habits? Min Ho - My manager always wakes me up since I always overslept. It is very important for us to be punctual, so my manager always lied to me the appointment time, he will tell me it's 30 minutes earlier..(as we all know he really likes to sleep...even on the night before the concert day he slept for 12 hours straight!!. Sleep also is the way he relieves his stress)
  • Q - Any embarrassing moments? Min Ho - once at the airport, one of the fan pinched my butt!! As of that time a lot of thought playing on my mind, should I act cool or embarrassed..poor him!!
  • Q - Where would you go for a dream vacation? Min Ho - South Pole or a crystal clear beach.
Photos: credit siew peng and others




No comments:

Nuffnang Ads